Thursday

Silly Season

Christmas is nearly here! Really where did the time go?!
Our tree is up (a week late...) and presents are wrapped and ready.
Well 90% ready, still a couple of things to grab, if I can brave the last minute shopping madness.
I can't wait though and have some yummy sweet treats to whip up, which I can share closer to the big day.

Looking around the big world wide web I have seen some beautiful Christmas trees but one of my favourites would have to be Melissa Goodsell's tree, covered in gorgeous handmade decorations, including nearly 100 pompoms! I just love the idea of incorporating a handmade element, especially when it's ALL the decorations! Melissa writes a lovely blog called Day to Day full of crafty goodness, yummy recipes and snippets of day to day life.




Somehow I don't think I'll manage 100 pompoms this year, but definitly putting it in the memory bank for next year!

In other news all the lovely reindeer are now off to new homes just in time for Christmas! Have fun guys!




And some cute giraffes have recently been listed in my madeit shop. The blue and green spotty giraffe can be found here and the pink orange and white spotty giraffe here.





Thanks for popping in, enjoy the rest of your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...