Wednesday

Wednesday Wishlist!

I always find lovely things on the net that I need want, but can't always have. It's still fun to look though and I thought it might be fun to share some of my finds with you! (just in case you need , must have , like to just look as well).

This week the theme is...wait for it...Babushkas! The Sweet Babushkas in my madeit shop have been really popular - yay - so you might say I have 'Babushka Brain' at the moment! So here are some lovely items I found. All perfect gift ideas and all perfect if you just want to keep them for yourself...

First up (and I have loved these for quite a while) : Babushka Measuring Cups



How cute are they!?! They are dry measure cups with increments from 1/4 to 1 full cup. You can find them here. And just recently I came across matching measuring spoons, just too cute!

Next this wonderful handmade Wooden Babushka Chess set. I'm.In.Love.



You can find it here. With the Aussie dollar so good at the moment this is very very tempting...

Anyway moving on quickly before I make a purchase, next up some super cute fabric from Retromummy.



You can find these cuties here. A girl can never have too much fabric right? Right!

Well that's it for this weeks Wednesday Wishlist. With some many fantastic Babushka themed products it was a hard choice, so I hope you liked them! And I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...