Monday

Monday 'Madeit' Finds

My sister is getting married later this year and I am BEYOND EXCITED! I have been trawling the big world wide web for fabulous finds and have since inundated her with links and ideas! We've been emailing and texting back and forth the good, the bad and the ugly!!! Mostly the good stuff...but a few crazy ideas just for some giggles!
As a result of madeit.com.au being one of my favourite websites, I spend a lot of time there and have discovered some great handmade wedding products, which I thought I would share in this weeks Monday Madeit Finds.

Here are just a few... I found so many I might just have to split them into a couple of posts!


So Cute!!! This little dolly even looks like my sister!
Custom Clothespin Doll Wedding Cake Topper by Enchanted Belles on Madeit

Love this idea! Great alternative to a guest book - each guest uses an ink pad to leave their fingerprint on the tree to form leaves and can write their name with their 'leaf'. After the wedding it can be framed and kept as a beautiful keepsake.
Guestbook Fingerprint Tree by Idoityourself on Madeit


Perfect for Dad!
Bottle Opener Keyring by Iszle on Madeit

Perfect for the Bride!
Bride Pocket Mirror by Iszle on Madeit

Photo booths at weddings are a ton of fun and of course great props are a must!
White Polaroid Prop by Booqi on Madeit

24 Photo Booth Prop Signs by idoityourself on Madeit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...