Monday

Monday Madeit Finds


Hello 2014!

I hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year!

I still have a few Candy Canes that need to be eaten...but otherwise I am ready to get stuck into 2014! 

I have re opened my Madeit store after a nice break and I'm looking forward to creating lots of new handmade goodies for you all this year!

Uploading new items into my store has meant that I've discovered lots of gorgeous handmade products made by other sellers also found on Madeit.

So here are my first Madeit Finds for the year. 
Beautiful bags, clutches and purses. Bags are like shoes, a girl can never have too many, right? And the best bit - they are all handmade right here in Australia!

Thanks for reading and here's to a wonderful 2014!

Visit Eleven Roosters




Visit Amaya Handmade




Visit Red Tree Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...